Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Fun

Ok so I had to share this moment, Dave finally let Brittney cut his hair. Yes, this is the 1st time he has let her cut his hair. She was pretty excited to do it. It looked great! He was so scared, he kept his eyes closed. haha, just kidding.

I was in this crazy baking mood. I wanted to make "A" fun treat for an activity with the YW and YM in our ward. I ended up making several things because I couldn't decide which one. I only got a picture of the cupcakes, dang. They turned out pretty good. I also did mini cheesecakes and chocolate cookies. YUM!

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY SKYLER
Fiso's came over for pizza, cake and ice cream.



Heavy, heavy hangover, thy poor head...... his poor head was a little sore after we got done with it. haha

2 comments:

10zfam said...

why was dave so worried? not like he has much hair to worry about hehehe

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you just went to the bakery. Incredible, you are so good at that stuff, they look delish!

Happy Birthday, Sky!
Britt always does a great job!

Mel