Monday, July 25, 2011

Busy Crazy Summer

Ok, so I haven't posted anything new in a while. Its been a busy, crazy summer! With Graduations, Girls Camp, a Wedding, Youth Conference, a Missionary farewell, cheer carpooling and squeezing in a little bit of camping! Kate started school and Tae started cheer. I'm exhausted. Oh, and our Golden Retriever had 7 puppies in the middle of this, so trying to get them sold as well. And did I mention I work as well! hahahaha! Well now maybe I can enjoy a little bit of summertime with my own family before school starts. Oh wait! school starts in about 4 weeks! Better hurry! This summer has flown by!
Here are a few pic's of some of the fun things.


Kyrstin Graduation! Kyrstin Seminary Graduation!


Girls Camp (Yep! that's Me) Taelor Serving up salad at camp!



1st day of school for Kate. 3 of the 7 puppies, cute huh?


BEAR LAKE! Lillie, Tami & John. Kids in the very cold water.


Sparkler Time! Happy 4th of July!

Youth Conference down in Moab! Me and the girls


Kelcee & Dalin (Welcom to the family Dalin) & Taelor at the parade

Kate & Sam and The Girls with Landon

2 comments:

Sweet November said...

Why am I only now discovering you have a blog!? All this time, you never told me. I have lots to catch up on.

Candy said...

Sorry "A" I thought I mentioned it to you. Glad you found it. Hope you guys are doing good! We miss you guys.