Friday, January 30, 2009

Crazy Week

Ok, so this has been a very very busy week. First of all we had new beginnings last Wednesday night. It turned out pretty darn good. I have a great personal progress leader who made the night amazing and of course we had 2 choc. fountains. If you need a new beginnings idea let me know. Second my work thinks I should be a supervisor and they have been training we all week. Then I had to help with my works inventory which took most of the day on wednesday. I had a yw recognition dinner to do with the stake. I had 2 talks to prepare. Then 2 children (who will remain nameless)giving me grieve this week. Then today we went to the Draper Temple open house. I am exhausted!!! And can you believe I did not take one single picture!!! I'm so mad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just a normal week for you? But the thing is you're so good at it, I'm amazed at the things you accomplish. I thought you were already a supv. But that's cool that they see your potential. I sure wished you had taken pics, I would like to see the one where the kids are giving you 'grieve'. I know, you meant the temple, but you're funny.

JoAnn said...

New Beginnings was awesome! It is fun to see your pictures and news tidbits Candy. Good work!