Monday, January 19, 2009

Our New Katie




I have to tell you about our new dog, Katie. Yes Katie, that is the name she came with. She is our fun new golden retriever. She just turned 1 this month. We have had so much fun with her. She has so much energy and love. She will come put her head in your lap when she needs a love. She LOVES to play fetch with you anywhere, the backyard, the park, the living room, the bedroom any where. She is pretty obedient. We're still working on it. She has become kind of spoiled. She has a bed in our room and every night she comes into the bedroom and lays down on her bed to sleep. Katie loves to play with our cat. They play pretty well together. The cat will let her know when she has had enough though. Some days it gets pretty crazy in the house when Katie gets excited and runs then the cat starts running and Tucker, our other small dog starts barking and the kids start chasing them. Crazy but fun. Here are some cute pictures of Katie, Meg and Tae at the park. WE are loving this dog. She has been alot of fun.

5 comments:

Joy said...

Almost makes me want a dog....NOT! No, she sounds great. I don't think I've even seen her yet. How sad is that? Now, if only you could get the other Katie to be so well behaved! :)

Miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

What happened to the old Katie? ha, ha! I really think our, I mean Levi's dog and your dog need to have a play date together. What a grand idea, at your house of course. They would have so much fun. We'll talk!

Lynny said...

Nice way to replace the old Katie. Even though some days I prefer my dogs to my kids. They seem to be more obedient at times. I am glad to know that there are others that love dogs the way that we do, allowing them to sleep in your room, way to be. It's only the way cool families that have and love their dogs. Just a little nudge for joy.

Lynny said...

Hey I forgot one thing. I love your music choice, I sat and read your entire blog so that i could hear Taylor Swifts "Love Story". It's one of my favorites .

Joy said...

Yo, sister! Did you hear your other sister, well, actually bro-in-law started a blog. Come to my page for the link if you don't have it!